- Pick up the area you want cleaned: small toys, clothing, breakable items, papers, etc.
- Furniture Moving Policy. Upon request, Taylor Home Solutions technicians will move and clean under items that can slide back and forth easily (sofas, chairs, end tables, night stands, etc.). Please remove any items from the tops of those easily moved furniture pieces. We do not move electronics or large pieces of furniture (entertainment centers, china cabinets, dressers, etc.). Any pieces of furniture moved will be placed on plastic or foam pads to protect the damp floors and the furniture.
Here’s what you can expect the day of your appointment.
- Your technician will call you on the way to your home to let you know they are on their way.
- When they arrive, they will introduce themselves at the door and have you show them the areas to be cleaned.
- Then they will write up an estimate and have you sign it before works begin.
- Your technician will then will setup equipment and begin work.
- Once finished, your technician will have you look over the work before accepting payment and heading onto the next happy home!
- It will take approximately 8-10 hours (depending on the humidity in your home) for the carpets to completely dry.
We're always happy to answer questions, so feel free to call us at (615) 941-1388.